Saturday, November 7, 2015
The Michigan Oral History Association hosted a forum on recent projects and activities in Oral History from around the state. There were both official reports from MOHA members as well as an open discussion. The Forum was free and a box lunch was included. Participants were asked to register by November 4th, 2015.
Featured reports included:
- Jim Cameron, Social Studies Consultant, Michigan Department of Education
- Donna Odom, Executive Director, SHARE (Society for History and Racial Equity)
- Rick Peiffer, Unit Engineer, Michigan State University
- John Revitte, Emeritus Professor, Michigan State University
- Karen Schaumann-Beltran, Associate Professor, Schoolcraft College
- Geneva Wiskemann, Former State Archivist, Lansing
Open Discussion: Share your ideas on interview techniques, interview protocols,
recording methods, special challenges, project possibilities.
The annual membership meeting of the Michigan Oral History Association (MOHA) followed the Forum, with election of 2016-2018 Board of Directors and officers.