Watch for updates on the Fall 2021 Conference of the Michigan Oral History Association.
We will be hosting an amazing collection of project information! This unique conference will offer a diverse slate of presentations representing a variety of personal and institutional backgrounds, perspectives, and voices. Proposed fascinating and useful presentations include:
- Alienation and Belonging in the Oral Histories of Michigan Iranian Americans
- Creating, Promoting, and Growing a University Archives Oral History Program
- Using Oral Histories in Family Genealogy
- Capturing Ethnic Communities
- Incorporating Oral Histories in the College Classroom
- The Detroit/Southern Michigan Punk Scene
- Capturing Oral History Through a Museum
MOHA members receive conference fee discounts.
Due to COVID-19 and planning involved for a virtual conference, the proposed Conference has been postponed from Spring to Fall 2021.
Watch for upcoming information on program and registration!