Membership with the Michigan Oral History Association offers a number of benefits, including:
- The MOHA Newsletter
- Mentoring and Assistance with your Oral History Project
- Opportunities to participate in local and state wide conferences and workshops.
- News of MOHA Publications and other related resources.
- Updates on Oral History innovations and current projects in the state.
- The opportunity to join a MOHA committee.
In order to join the Michigan Oral History Association, please fill out this form.
Completed forms and membership dues are sent to:
Michigan Oral History Association
5580 W. State Rd.
Lansing, MI 48906-9325