Oral History Conference
October 22, 2022
Michigan Library and Historical Center, Lansing
- Oral History in the World of Librarians
- Creating, Promoting, and Growing a University Archives
- Oral Histories for Genealogists
- Enhance Your Museum exhibits with Oral History
- Incorporating Oral Histories in the Classroom
- Interviewing Politicians, Do’s and Don’ts
- Taking Oral History One Step Further
- Oral History and Detroit Autoworkers 1950s
- Michigan State Police OHP: “No pain, no gain”
Free Tours Include
|EMU Aerie Sound Room||Michigan Library|
|Michigan Historical Museum||Michigan Archives|
Conference Registration includes tours and lunch.
NOTE: Online Registration and payment requires the submission of two forms. You will need to fill out your information and click the “Submit Information” button. Then, if you are paying online, you will want to click on the payment button below the form.
Michigan History Center, Lansing, MI
Saturday, October 22, 2022
Registration 9:00 am
Conference 9:30am – 4:30pm
MOHA Conference Registration Form
Registration Fee includes morning snack, lunch, and conference materials.
You will need to submit both the registration information (with the Submit Registration button) and payment to be registered. Online payment can be done with the Paypal button below the registration information form.
Checks can be made payable to “Michigan Oral History Association” and mailed to:
210 Detroit St.
Saline, MI 48176