Any MOHA Conference questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org Directions to the Michigan History Center can be found by clicking on the map to the right —>
- Alienation and Belonging: Capturing Unheard Voices: Iranian Americans and Romanies
- Setting Up an Oral History Community Project
- Creating, Promoting, and Growing a University Archives Oral History Program
- Oral Histories for Genealogists
- Latinos in Michigan
- The PBB Crisis in Michigan
- Michigan Political History Society: Interviewing Michigan Politicians
- Incorporating Oral Histories in the College Classroom
- The Detroit/Southern Michigan Punk Scene
- College Hockey in the U.P.: An Oral History
- Capturing Oral History Through a Museum
- … And more!
FREE CONFERENCE TOURS
- Michigan Sound Room
- Michigan Library
- Michigan Historical Museum
- Michigan Archives
- If paying by check, please print out the form below and mail it to:
- Michigan Oral History Association, 210 Detroit Street, Saline, MI, 48176
- Please do not mail cash.
- If paying by credit or debit card, please follow these easy instructions.
- Select your registration level via the PayPal button below and follow the prompts.
- Please download the conference form and fill it out.
- Email the form and your PayPal receipt to email@example.com.
- Please include 2020 MOHA Conference in the subject line.
Please allow the MOHA Conference team time to process your registration and reply with confirmation
- Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See you all at MOHA 2020!